9th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics
Online Congress – September 1-15, 2020
We hope you are all keeping safe under the current unprecedented times.
The new coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused many inconveniences.
Until now, we have been discussing with the Steering Committee, the administration, etc. The situation is getting worse day by day. An emergency declaration was issued and international conferences as well as other public events have been affected at the request of the government’s self-restraint. Accommodations have been prioritized for people with minor infections and healthcare workers and Kitakyushu International Conference Center is no exception.
The IIAI-AAI 2020 executive committee have considered the current situation, including the travel bans in many countries, and therefore decided to have IIAI-AAI 2020 as a fully online conference. The changes are summarized before:
- Meeting form: Upload the video prepared in advance to AAI 2020 participants instead of real-time communication.
- Conference dates: 9/1-15 (15 days virtual) instead of 7/5-10 (original face-to-face).
- Participants can watch the video presentation they like at any time within these 15 days.
- Presentation time:
- Full paper: 25 minutes
- Short paper: 15 minutes
- Poster: 10 minutes
- Presentation method: Each author prepares a presentation movie or create the movie from the PPT file involving recording function, then, upload the movie file to the server which will be announced later. (* No video-conference system is used in this conference)
- How to watch
- Participants can watch videos of the all presentations on the special conference site. It is undecided whether to allow participants for voting. A Q-A field will be installed, where participants can ask/answer about the video presentations.
- Publication: The proceedings will be published from IEEE CPS on September 1, 2020.
- Important dates (extended)
- Full/Short Paper (6/4 pages) Submission: June 10, 2020
- Poster Paper (2 pages) Submission: June 10, 2020
- Notification: July 5, 2020
- Early Registration: July 20, 2020
- Final Paper Submission: July 20, 2020
- Presentation Movie Upload: August 20, 2020
- Late Registration: August 28, 2020
- Congress dates: September 1-15, 2020
- Participant’s gifts and announcement
- Postal mail to all participants: Registered Mail/ Express Oversea Mail Service: Name card, Certificate, Program, IIAI notebook, IIAI pen, IIAI original goods, Conference souvenir, Kitakyushu pamphlet; Certificate and special gift to award winners, Consolatory gift card for covis-19.
- E-mail to all presenters: Information on upload site and participation
- Registration System: Receipt and Invitation letter
- Web: Instruction on how to make a video for presentation
- Invitation to conference journal: Selected from papers presented in this conference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question. This conference is conducted as a fully online conference.
We are receiving paper submission and guarantee the publication of accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings to be published by CPS and Conference Proceedings will be submitted to be indexed by EI, SCOPUS, INSPEC, DBLP and Thomson ISI. We will keep you updated on the web page (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aai2020/).
The congress prepares and provides the safety and prevention against COVID-19 by a lot of sorts of services, if organizing committee needs to visit our office.
Call for Paper
The 9th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference is composed of the following special interest topics events:
- 11th International Conference on E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2020)
- 9th International Conference on Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (LTLE 2020)
- 9th International Conference on Data Science and Institutional Research (DSIR 2020)
- 8th International Conference on Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (SCAI 2020)
- 5th International Conference on Business Management of Technology (BMOT 2020)
- 5th International Conference on Enterprise Architecture and Information Systems (EAIS 2020)
- 3rd International Conference on Interaction Design and Digital Creation / Computing (IDDC 2020)
- 1st International Conference on Decision Science, Theory and Management (DSTM 2020)
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings to be published by CPS and Conference Proceedings will be submitted to be indexed by EI, SCOPUS, INSPEC, DBLP and Thomson ISI. Also, selected papers are invited to submit extended version to some following post-conference publications.
- International Journal of Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (IJSCAI)
- Information Engineering Express – International Journal (IEE)
- International Journal of Service and Knowledge Management (IJSKM)
- International Journal of Institutional Research and Management (IJIRM)
- International Journal of Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (IJLTLE)
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing (IJIITC)
Exhibition & Sponsorship
If you are willing to be a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Each sponsor has booth of sponsor at the conference venue and opportunity to present the product/service of your organization. Several types of sponsorship, such as gold, platinum, and diamond are provided based on sponsor fee.
If you are interested in exhibiting your product or services at the conference venue without being a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Your company/organization name, number of exhibitors, type of exhibition(by poster, signage, etc…), and breakdown of the exhibition information(recruiting, new product, etc.) are needed. Exhibition fee is charged in addition to the conference registration fee.