Title of Special Session:
Machine Learning and Data Mining
E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2015)
Special Session Organizer:
Tetsuhiro Miyahara (Hiroshima City University, Japan)
With the rapid development of data collecting techniques, large volumes of various data have been stored. The aim of this special session is to present recent results in the field of machine learning and data mining in order to develop new methods for discovering knowledge from such various data, including transaction data, numerical data, text data, tree or graph structured data, biometric data, and sensing data. Papers dealing with theories, algorithms, methods, techniques and systems in machine learning and data mining are sought for this session. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to: Knowledge Discovery, Text Mining, Tree Mining, Graph Mining, Classification, Intelligent Information Systems, Learning Theory, Rough Sets, Granular Computing, Evolutionary Computation.
How to submit
- Please read the explanation of submission. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aai2015/submission/)
- Please access IIAI AAI 2015 Paper Submission System. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aaisubmission/openconf.php)
- Please make submission. (Make Submission)
Notice: Please select “ESKM-Special Session 3 (Machine Learning and Data Mining)” at Topic Areas.
- Please upload file after submitting. (Upload File)
- If necessary, please view file you submitted. (View File)
- After the day of notification, please check the status of your submission. (Check Status)