7th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics
July 8-12 (Main Event) & 13 (Forum), 2018, Yonago Convention Center “Big Ship”, Yonago, Tottori, Japan
Note: Now we are having an issue on logging into the proceedings page provided by IEEE CPS. Please wait a moment to resolve this issue.
Please check the award information for posters and honorable mention papers in front of the registration desk!
Available Transportation to/from Yonago (Updated!)
Re-scheduled Presentations (New!)
Yonago Today (New!)
IIAI Pre Check-in (available before 11:59PM, July 2, 2018 PST)
Doing pre-ckeck-in, You can save your precious time without making a line at the conference registration desk. Just filling out form, and just picking up your conference kit there. We will GIVE A PRIZE to those who respond to our survey. In addition, we’ll choose at random from among the people who take our survey, and GIVE AWAY GLITTERING PRIZES for three at a banquet !!!
Receipt of registration fee is issued by the financial vendor. Please find the link to contact at the bottom of the page and request to get your receipt through https://jbeapps.com/registration-usg/order/select/aai2018
Announcement for Presenters
- Each oral presenter has 25 minutes(20 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q&A) to present the paper and poster presenters present 120 minutes in the poster session to be held at July 10 evening , 2018
- For poster presenters, we recommend the size of poster is A0(34inch(horizontal) x 47inch(vertical), or A1.
- For security reason, we recommend you to bring your own laptop computer for your presentation. The conference does not prepare any laptop computer in the session. Only tablet PC is available. If you use it, please upload your presentation data on your server in advance and download the data at your presentation.
- Video Inputs type of Video projectors in session has VGA and HDMI.
- AAI 2018 prepares several types connectors to connect your devices to the video projector in session. Please contact the registration desk to rent the connector.
- HDMI to VGA
- USB-C to VGA
- USB-C to HDMI
- Micro-B to VGA
- Micro-B to HDMI
- Mini-HDMI to HDMI
- Micro-HDMI to HDMI
- Best paper award will be announced at the conference banquet.
If you would like to get invitation letter or get visa application documents, please request us through the contact form.
Call for Paper
The 7th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference is composed of the following special interest topics events:
- 9th International Conference on E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2018)
- 7th International Conference on Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (LTLE 2018)
- 7th International Conference on Data Science and Institutional Research (DSIR 2018)
- 6th International Conference on Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (SCAI 2018)
- 3rd International Conference on Business Management of Technology (BMOT 2018)
- 3rd International Conference on Enterprise Architecture and Information Systems (EAIS 2018)
- 1st International Conference on Interaction Design and Digital Creation / Computing (IDDC 2018)
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings to be published by CPS and Conference Proceedings will be submitted to be indexed by EI, SCOPUS, INSPEC, DBLP and Thomson ISI. Also, selected papers are invited to some following post-conference publications.
- International Journal of Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (IJSCAI)
- Information Engineering Express – International Journal (IEE)
- International Journal of Service and Knowledge Management (IJSKM)
- International Journal of Institutional Research and Management (IJIRM)
- International Journal of Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (IJLTLE)