LTLE 2017 Workshops
- LTLE-WS1:Workshop on Digital Learning Strategies and Applications
- Jie-Chi Yang(National Central University, Taiwan)
- Gwo-Jen Hwang (National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan)
- Niwat Srisawasdi (Khon Kaen University, Thailand)
- LTLE-WS2:Hands-on Workshop for Developing Game-based Educational Material
- Kosuke Kaneko(Kyushu University, Japan)
EAIS 2017 Workshop
- EAIS-WS1: International Workshop on Service-Oriented Software and Its Applications(SIA2017)
- Honghao Gao (Shanghai University, China)
- YuyuYin Hang(Shanghai University, China)
Accepted Special Sessions
ESKM 2017 Special Sessions
- ESKM-SS1: Archaeology and Artificial Intelligence
- Tetsuya SHIROISHI (Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan)
- ESKM-SS2:Multiple Media Processing for Intelligent Information Systems
- Yoko Nishihara (Ritsumeikan University, Japan)
- ESKM-SS3:Service Design and Innovative Intelligent Society
- Hidehiko Hayashi(Hokusei Gakuen University, Japan)
- Akinori Minazuki (Kushiro Public University of Economics, Japan)
LTLE 2017 Special Sessions
- LTLE-SS1:Learning analytics
- Chengjiu Yin (Kobe University, Japan)
- LTLE-SS2:Learning support for a new educational paradigm
- Jingyun Wang (Kyushu university, Japan)
- LTLE-SS3:Big Corpus Data Driven Language Learning and Linguistics
- Brendan Flanagan (Kyushu University, Japan)
DSIR 2017 Special Sessions
- DSIR-SS1:Merit and demerit of the net use in higher education
- Tsutomu Ogawa (Yamaguchi National University, Japan)
- DSIR-SS2:Open Science, Open Innovation, and Institutional Aspect
- Miho Funamori(National Institute of Informatics, Japan)
- Michiyo Shimamura(Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology, Japan)
- DSIR-SS3:A new statistical approach for institutional performance evaluation and its analysis system
- Keisuke Honda (The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Japan)
- Yuan Sun (National Institute of Informatics, Japan)
- Yuji Mizukami (Nihon University, Japan)
- DSIR-SS4:Evidence based discussion of Research and Post-Graduate Education
- Michiyo SHIMAMURA (Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology, Japan)
- DSIR-SS5:On Practical Institutional Research for Small-Scale Private Universities -To encourage at-risk students –
- Shintaro Tajiri (Yokohama College of Commerce, Japan)
- Naruhiko Shiratori (Kaetsu University, Japan)
- Shintaro Tajiri (Yokohama College of Commerce, Japan)
SCAI 2017 Special Sessions
- SCAI-SS1:Intelligent Systems and Applications for Web, Open Data, Social, and Complex Systems
- Naoki Fukuta (Shizuoka University, Japan)
- SCAI-SS2:Evolutionary Computation and Heuristics for Optimization (ECHO)
- Hernan Aguirre (Shinshu University, Japan)
- Bilel Derbel (Univ. Lille, France),
- Arnaud Liefooghe (Univ. Lille, France),
- Kiyoshi Tanaka (Shinshu University (Japan)
- Sebastien Verel (Univ. Littoral Cote d’Opale, France))
BMOT 2017 Special Sessions
- BMOT-SS1: Business management information systems for regional activation
- Shimpei Matsumoto (Hiroshima Institute of Technology, Japan)
- BMOT-SS2: College students’ part-time jobs: factors and challenges for future careers
- Yueh-chiu Wang (National Penghu University, Taiwan)
EAIS 2017 Special Session
- EAIS-SS1: Project Human Resources and Communications Management in Japan and Thailand
- Tsutomu KONOSU (Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan)
SISS 2017 Special Sessions
- SISS-SS1:Optimization for social implementation
- Satoshi Takahashi (The University of Electro-Communication, Japan)
- SISS-SS2:Business Simulation and Gaming
- Yasushi Narushima (Yokohama National University, Japan)
- SISS-SS3:Manufacturing and sustainability
- Aya Ishigaki (Tokyo University of Science, Japan)
Call for Special Session/Workshop Proposal (Ended)
How to propose your Workshops and Special Session
- An applicant for an IIAI-AAI special session organizer must submit a proposal via the website ( http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aai2017/workshops-and-special-sessions/ ). The proposal should include the following 7 items:
- Organizer’s Name
- Organizer’s Email address
- Organizer’s Affiliation
- Title of Special Session
- Abstract of Special Session (between 300 and 500 words)
(*) If the applicant was asked by some sub-conference chair to be a special session organizer of the sub-conference, please select the name of the sub-conference. Otherwise, please select “Others”.
- The IIAI-AAI 2017 committee will review the proposal after receiving it, and notify the result to the applicant in about one week. If accepted, the applicant to the special session organizer is requested to submit the reviewer list to the special session chair in one week. Moreover, the special session organizer must pay attention to followings.
- The special session requires at least 5 papers.
- Please select the best paper of your special session. The best paper will be invited to submit special issues of post conference publications.
- All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings to be published by CPS and Conference Proceedings will be submitted to be indexed by EI, INSPEC, DBLP and Thomson ISI.
- The special session organizer must register to the conference.
- Special session organizer chairs your special session in the conference.
- Please pick the “certificate of organizing special session” up at the reception desk of the conference venue.
- Call-for-paper or other information about the special session will be shown in the following website ( http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aai2017/workshops-and-special-sessions/ ).
- The organizer will receive the information of schedule and procedures about paper submission and review, publication of the proceedings, and conference management. The organizer is requested to utilize the IIAI-AAI 2017 website for paper submission (Website: TBA) . In the website, the organizer can assign papers to reviewers, and report review results to IIAI-AAI 2017 committee.
Benefit for special session organizers
The organizers can gather people who are interested in the theme you are also interested in, and referee the submitted papers based on your criteria. Some papers in each special session can be nominated for journals.
Special Session Proposal due: January 31, 2017
Full/Short/Poster paper due: March 21, 2017
Notification: April 14, 2017
Cameraready and Early Registration: April 30, 2017
Note: Even though the paper has been selected in your session, the length less than 3 pages for a paper would automatically rejected as a conference publication.
Please submit your proposal to secretary2017 (at) iaiai.org.
Instructions for organizers and author
Each paper in your session must be 4-6 pages length and be formatted by CPS 8.5×11 proc. style because the paper would be published as the proceedings by CPS. Cpnference Proceedings would be submitted to be indexed by EI, Inspec, DBLP, and Thomson ISI.
Session organizer must register and attend the conference. Otherwise, all papers in your session would be cancelled and removed from the proceedings.
The instruction to organize the special session is as follows.
Special session organizer(s) needs to gather and organize a session with 5 or 6 papers. Each sesson needs to have review by the session organizer(s) or at least two session committee.
Length of each paper should be 4-6 pages. Please see the instruction of regular paper.
The schedule is flexible. Session organizer(s) needs to make a schedule in which every authors submit papers to publishers by camera-ready paper due.
When the organizer(s) sends accepted papers (5 to 8 papers) in your session, please indicate one outstanding paper of your session.