Title of Special Session:
E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2015)
Special Session Organizer:
Yukiko Watanabe (Kyushu University, Japan)
Yoichi Tomiura (Kyushu University, Japan)
With the dramatic developments in information and communication technology, our society has gone through tremendous changes in terms of how we store, manage and access information and knowledge. These developments have brought substantive benefits for our society, but they have also led to new challenges such as difficultly obtaining precise information and the risk of information overload. In this special session, we will focus on managing information and knowledge properly and securing our access to information.
Sample topics include (but are not limited to): Knowledge discovery, Knowledge services, Knowledge management, Text mining, Information access, Library services, E-learning, Information retrieval systems, User behavior modeling, Security, privacy and trust, Applications of social media, Scholarly communication, Digital preservation, Archives, Data curation
How to submit
- Please read the explanation of submission. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aai2015/submission/)
- Please access IIAI AAI 2015 Paper Submission System. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aaisubmission/openconf.php)
- Please make submission. (Make Submission)
Notice: Please select “ESKM-Special Session 1 (Library Science)” at Topic Areas.
- Please upload file after submitting. (Upload File)
- If necessary, please view file you submitted. (View File)
- After the day of notification, please check the status of your submission. (Check Status)