Title of Special Session:
Intelligent Systems and Applications for Complex Systems, Web, and Open Data
Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (ICSCAI 2015)
Special Session Organizer:
Naoki Fukuta (Shizuoka University, Japan)
his special session aims to provide an opportunity to discuss their ideas and efforts in theories and practices on intelligent systems that can be applied to provide effective use and enhancements on Complex Systems, Web, and open data systems, as well as to give an opportunity to present state-of-the-art researches in the area. This special session especially encourages attendees to discuss their ideas on Web-based or LOD(linked open data)-related techniques. Possible main topics of interest include, but not limited to, implementation techniques for intelligent systems (knowledge-based systems, intelligent Web application integration, agent-based intelligent systems, etc.), applications and core-technologies for Web and Open Data ( Web-based intelligent systems, effective search and utilization of linked open data, metadata and ontology etc.).
How to submit
- Please read the explanation of submission. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aai2015/submission/)
- Please access IIAI AAI 2015 Paper Submission System. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aaisubmission/openconf.php)
- Please make submission. (Make Submission)
Notice: Please select “ICSCAI-Special Session 1 (Intelligent Systems and Applications for Complex Systems, Web, and Open Data)” at Topic Areas.
- Please upload file after submitting. (Upload File)
- If necessary, please view file you submitted. (View File)
- After the day of notification, please check the status of your submission. (Check Status)