Title of Special Session:
Intelligent Media Processing
E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2015)
Special Session Organizer:
Junichi Fukumoto (Ritsumeikan University, Japan)
Ryosuke Yamanishi (Ritsumeikan University, Japan)
There have been a number of works on media information processing such as image processing, sound processing and text data processing. Currently, there are several researches to combine several types of media information in some applications. Information visualization is to help to understand huge textual data using graphical images which are different media type from the original one. In information retrieval of image data, textual information which is associated with image data will be helpful. Music information processing, there are some approaches to combine lyric information with sound information. In Web intelligence, several types of media information obtained from web pages are processed for intelligent web applications. These recent trends let us to believe that the future will be much more brought out by combining these multiple media intellectually.
A key target of this special session is to discuss how to combine multiple media information more intellectually, what kinds of technologies are necessary to combine multiple media information, what kinds of applications are realized using multiple media processing technologies and so on.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Information visualizing
- Information processing for comics
- Web Intelligence
- Music information processing
- Applications using multiple media information
- E-service using multiple media
How to submit
- Please read the explanation of submission. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aai2015/submission/)
- Please access IIAI AAI 2015 Paper Submission System. (http://www.iaiai.org/conference/aaisubmission/openconf.php)
- Please make submission. (Make Submission)
Notice: Please select “ESKM-Special Session 4 (Intelligent Media Processing)” at Topic Areas.
- Please upload file after submitting. (Upload File)
- If necessary, please view file you submitted. (View File)
- After the day of notification, please check the status of your submission. (Check Status)